Friday, February 05, 2010

MG at FabulousMom Flea Market 6th Feb 2010!


Dear Our Customers,

From 8th February 2010 we'll organizing a ONLINE CLEARANCE SALE for all item in our online store. Therefore our online store will be temporarily offline from 5th February till 7th February 2010.

We'll be joining Flea Market @ Fabulous Mom® TTDI. Major clearance stock of Moleygarden items will be held there. This includes all item that you can see at online store and items that I never got the chance to upload the pictures. Whatever left after this offline sale, will be available for ONLINE CLEARANCE SALE. So if you don't want to miss the crazy good bargain visit our booth at this event!

* DATE: 6th February 2010, 10am to 6pm.
* VENUE: Fabulous Mom® Boutique, 136B, Jln Burhanuddin Helmi, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur

So...everyone must be wondering why all of sudden organize this crazy clearance sale? The story is...I'll be leaving to United State this April 2010 to accompany my other half, Mr. Iszad persuing his master degree. I have bundles of stock in my working room that I have to clear out by March. My flight will be somewhere 2nd week April. What I'll be selling on MG after this?..Let's us see once I land my 2 feet at Denver, Colorado ok.

Enough the story, lets get back to business! Hehe! Most dresses will be priced from RM20-35, shoes all only at RM25-RM30, jeans (various brands) price will be from RM25-RM40, Hotmama Pouch will be at RM40-RM50. Korkers Bow that I freshly made this week will be at RM10-15. Joint the crowd if you want to see the price knock down further (^_^) more! See you guys there!

Love - melorr.

Map from FabulousMom.com

No comments: