Monday, June 08, 2009

Parcel from LovingMinerals.com

I received my parcel from LovingMinerals.com last week. Previously i bought the sample kit and now I'm ready to take off with mineral make-up (MMU). Worth buying for me. It give me the medium coverage that i preferred and the finishing makes me feel like I'm wearing nothing on my face. So light. Still it took sometimes and few experiments for me to get the right shade for my skin before i finally place my order.


The Parcel

These are things that I've ordered:-
  1. Everyday Sandy Medium - A mineral foundation that blended well with my skin tone so far. It give the natural look to your skin and matte finish.
  2. Lumiere Medium Deep - Beige (Sample) - Saje gatal beli sample, but end up to dark for my skin tone but i love the finishing of Lumiere foundation, it give your skin the silky satin look.
  3. Multi-Tasking (Sample) - Dah cuba and covers dark area under my eyes very well.
  4. Monave Sandra (Sample) - Ngade² beli saje nk try new product. It's work as concealer & foundation (2 in 1), belum try lagi yg nih... nanti i give comments ok.
  5. Ditto "O" - Blusher that make ur cheeks glows!
  6. 9 pc Brush Set - I really love the flat top brush i bought from my previous order, very soft yet work very well to blend the make-up with ur skin and this set affordable plus it's a must-have-item! I check on the web today... the set no longer available. Upss..sorry!
  7. Sand Silk - Great for finishing!
  8. Baby Buki - Ordered for my deary, Farah who just engaged to Bobbi Brown :P.
  9. Bare Skin - Free gift from Ilyncia the Owner of LovingMinerals.com (I thinks she's the owner..Hope I'm right ehehhe! thanks dear!

No comments: