Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pre-order for Hotmama Pouch is now OPEN

Good news Mommies! Pre-order for Hotmama Pouch is now OPEN. Start TODAY! Early that the date I've mentioned in my homepage before! Why? It's because my weekend-office-workload has been postponed to August. Yes! So I have my weekend-sewing back! Submit your orders Now! More new design and vibrant colors of American Cotton and Cotton Sateen coming in! I will upload the pic. tomorrow!! Stay tune!

Owh another thing:

  • Feel free visit my new blog "I sew! I do!" most entry on my sewing stuff. Those who share the same interest in sewing and crafting let me know i can add you to my blog!
  • I've doing some fabric hunting for Hotmama Pouch, anyone interested to have designer fabrics as pouch or nursing cover? Pls. let me know! Among my favourite are Amy Butler, Joel Dewberry, Patty Young, Anna Maria Horner! . Price for pouch and nursing cover will be announce later.

Bubye peeps! Really appreciate if you forward this email to friends and colleague who might interest!

3 comments:

fieza said...

melorr, this fabric is really awesome. i am also love with that colors. i couldnt take my eyes off to this design. berangan utk buat cloth diapers plak with this design...it must be sweet...im currently fabric hunter and fabric crazy but towards PUL fabric only (either cotton or polyster).he he he. hope there are supplier for this fabric in malaysia. i just got them form US only now. expensive!

Unknown said...

yeppie dear! we do share the same interest. If you can make cloth diaper using these fabric, it's time to show off the glamorous cloth diapers in public!

mastura said...

woohooo! :) i collect fabrics too for patchwork :)